ONLINE AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITION
When registering as a new Bidder/Buyer, the credit card you use to register will be charged for authorization and used to make full payment for all purchases at the end of the auction.
The credit card used for registration will be charged following the auction unless you specifically call us ahead of time to arrange for different payment. If alternative payment is approved we accept cash, good check or a separate credit card.
A FIFTEEN PERCENT (15%) Buyer's Premium (fee) will be added to all purchases plus EIGHT POINT TWO-FIVE PERCENT (8.25%) State and Local Sales Tax unless the Buyer has an Exemption Certificate.
This auction features an Auto Bid Extend. Auction end times: UC-SCS, LLC Online Auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified times. UC-SCS, LLC Online Auctions also has an Auto Extend feature. When a bid is placed in the final 2 minutes of the bidding process, the auction bidding will automatically extend two (2) minutes from the time the bid was placed.
For example: If an auction is scheduled to close at TWELVE NOON (12 Noon) and receives a bid at 11:59 the close time will automatically extend two (2) minutes. The Auto Extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a 2 minute time frame.
The first Lot (item) is scheduled to close at 12:00 Noon on April 19th. Items will close every twenty seconds after that unless the Auto Extend feature engages. The second item will close at 12:00:20, the third item closes at 12:00:40.
All lots (assets) will be sold by description and photo only. UC-SCS, LLC does not warrant or guarantee asset descriptions for genuineness and usefulness. Because the Assets are stored in a storage facility, there is no way to physically inspect the assets.
Any and all errors in description does not change or alter the Buyer's responsibility to make full payment. All item descriptions including makes, models, serial numbers and measurements should be considered a guide and guide only and are not warranted.
You are bidding on the item described not the photograph. On rare occasion the wrong photo may appear, always read the description closely.
Removal: Friday, April 20, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Saturday, April 21, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Any items left after the specific pickup dates will be considered abandoned and will be forfeited unless alternate pick up or shipping arrangements were made prior to load out. If an alternate date is agreed upon, it must be in writing and signed off by a representative of United-SCS, LLC No oral agreements will be recognized.
UC-SCS, LLC Staff members DO NOT move, carry or load items for you. You must provide your own labor, dollies, tools, strapping, packing material or boxes needed to transport items.
FAILURE TO PICK UP ITEMS: This pertains to the auction located at the Storage Choice, 4250 McEwen Road, Farmers Branch, TX 75244.
Buyers who fail to pick up their purchases on the required load out day will be charged a fee of $5 per item on smaller items and $25 per item on larger items for removal.
* All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults.
* No Implied or Expressed Warranties.
* All descriptions are believed to be accurate but not warranted.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
* UUC-SCS, LLC reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids at our sole discretion.
* Applicable EIGHT POINT TWO-FIVE PERCENT (8.25%) sales tax will be charged unless a sales tax exemption form is provided.
* Buyer's premium of FIFTEEN PERCENT (15%) will be charged.
* In the event of failure of the online bidding system or other technical failure, UC-SCS, LLC reserves the right to cancel and/or reopen the auction. UC-SCS, LLC DOES NOT accept responsibility for the operation or accuracy of the online bidding platform or any failure of the system to work. This includes any loss incurred by a prospective bidder who had hoped to win the bid.
The Bidder Contract below between UC-SCS, LLC and the Bidder whose name is assigned to the Bidder number agree to the Terms and Conditions that shall govern this auction.
1. FULL PAYMENT MUST BE MADE DAY OF SALE by CASH, Visa, MC, Discover or American Express. All credit card purchases will be processed at the close of the auction. Alternative payment methods such as wire transfer must be approved FORTY-EIGHT (48) hours prior to the beginning of the auction. All items must be paid for in full before any items leave the premises.
2. Terms of auction: Unless auction is announced as absolute the Auctioneer (UC-SCS, LLC) has the right to reject any and all bids. The Auctioneer (UC-SCS, LLC) further has the right to bid on behalf of the buyer or the seller. Auctioneer (UC-SCS, LLC) reserves the right to divide any lot, combine any two or more lots, or withdraw any or all lots from the auction. Payment for purchases must be made according to the Terms and Conditions of this auction. A FIFTEEN PERCENT (15%) Buyer's Premium will be added to the bid price to arrive at the sales price. All sales are subject to State Sales Tax Laws. Any sales tax we will be figured on the total hammer price. Bidder agrees not to reverse charges on any credit card payment.
3. NO WARRANTY: The descriptions of items in this auction are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by the owner, officers, agents or employees of UC-SCS, LLC concerning any item shall be construed as a warranty, either express or implied. ITEMS ARE SOLD "AS-IS, WHERE-IS".
4. SETTLEMENT: Full settlement must be made at the conclusion of the auction. Nothing is to be removed until settled for. Merchandise becomes the full responsibility of the Buyer at the time of purchase. Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage to property. The merchandise must be removed from the premises by 4 p.m., Saturday, April 21st.
5. RESALE: UC-SCS, LLC reserves the right to resell any merchandise not paid for in full on auction day. The Buyer shall be responsible to UC-SCS, LLC for all expenses of resale, collection and damages resulting from the resale.
6. INJURY & DAMAGE: Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by Bidder or his Agent, and further agrees to hold harmless UC-SCS, LLC the owner of the property, Officers of the Corporation and Employees for any personal injury to himself or his Agents and any property damage incurred on auction premises.
7. By registering for this auction you give UC-SCS, LLC permission to add yourself to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time.
8. BIDDER/BUYER ACKNOWLEGEMENT:
I, the Bidder/Buyer, confirms that I will accept the property/merchandise in its current condition.